LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oren's Intern Application :)

3 posters

Go down

Oren's Intern Application :) Empty Oren's Intern Application :)

Post  Oren~ Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:32 am

Name: Oren.
Email: oren4567@hotmail(dot)com
In Game Name: Oren.
Country/Timezone: USA (United States of America) / Eastern Standard Time (USA & Canada).

My objectives in loststoryreborn is to get as many members as possible to join the server, and to be the #1 ranked private server in all of the world. My objective in real life is to end homelessness, I have started a homelessness symposium in my school, if this works out my school will donate $100,000 (school just changed it) to all organizations that work with homelessness. Many people in Africa do not have clean water, yet alone enough food... I will start a hunger symposium after this one.

*Beliefs(i.e-All persons are to be treated equal):

I believe ALL people should be treated with respect. No matter what race you are, EVERYONE is equal.

*Experiences(This doesn't matter. If you don't apply because of this, i will find you and whoop your ass.):

I have tons of experience, I was a GM on VoidMS, GM on NoodleMS, and lots more. I am also the co-owner of clankstory ( clankstory.malware-site.www) , and I was the owner of nightstarzms which sadly crashed due to tons of hackers.
Here is a video from nightstarzms ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVMGWSkCvf4 )

*Strengths:

One of my strengths are, I have only been in the server for a few weeks now, but I know EVERYTHING about the server (what you have so far) , I can teach new members all about the server and help them around it. I am starting to learn how to code php but I barely know how to do it right now, in about a month I will be able to code php. I will ALWAYS be nice to everyone on the server, even if I hate them, I hold in my feelings just so I can be respectful! I always follow rules, and I'm always on the lookout for hackers/dupers etc, I'm also gonna be REALLY active! (I can be on for about 10 hours A DAY).

*Personal Backgrounds:

I was born and raised in New York City (NYC), never moved out of there.... I've moved about 9 times since I was about 2, but I never moved out of NYC.

*Languages(i.e-French, German):

I can speak English fluently, I'm starting to take french this year, and I can speak Russian fluently.

*Academic Experiences:

I have about a B+ average in school, one of the smartest kids in my class, I take honors in ALL CLASSES (I'm a junior in high school). High school is not really hard for me, I can't wait until I get into college, I want to be a game designer.

*Awards/Accomplishments(Academically):

I have been in honor roll about 6 times ( since Jr.High ). I have won my school spelling bee 3 years in a row ( I am undefeated in my school ).

*References:

I have been referenced by gtop100, I was scrolling down the list looking for an awesome server to join............. FOUND IT! Wink I have also referenced my friend JoeyT to join, and now almost my whole class wants to join. LOL. I will tell them the link and you will have 20 more members. Smile

-Complete the following in complete sentences

If you see a hacker/abuser what would you do:

If I saw a hacker, I would make sure that a GM above me lets me ban them, if the GM lets me I will ban them that moment. But of course, with a really good reason and a screenshot. Hacking should cause an immediate ban from the server.

How active are you:

I can play for about 15 hours on weekends, and about 7-10 hours on weekdays.

What would you do if there was a fight between the players?:

I would ask them both "what's the reason for this fighting?" , when they answer me I will say "why are you fighting over that, it's a stupid thing to fight over, please stop fighting or I will have to jail you both." If they still don't stop, I will jail them for about 10 minutes .... After that they will probably stop.

Why would we choose you:

I have been playing Maplestory private servers for 3 years now, and have lots of experience being a GM, while the other candidates don’t have as much experience, I will also vote every 12 hours and will always try to donate (when I have money to spare of course). I'm also gonna be really active, other members are not gonna be as active as me, I will also always try to host events (as many as I am allowed to host).

Final Comments: Thank You for taking time out of your day to read my GM App. Very Happy
If I don't get accepted I will continue playing as a normal player, I love this server and everyone in it! <3

Last edited by Oren~ on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing how long I've been on the server.)
Oren~
Oren~

Back to top Go down

Oren's Intern Application :) Empty No...

Post  Unbound Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:01 pm

You don't remotely have enough experience on this server to qualify for an Intern position. For all we know, you could be a staff hunter. You might want to get to know people and get some experience on the server before you apply.

~Unbound
Unbound
Unbound

Back to top Go down

Oren's Intern Application :) Empty Re: Oren's Intern Application :)

Post  Oren~ Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:24 pm

I already know many people on the server, and I know all npcs and what they do, and all the commands, that is enough to be an intern. I also know all v83 gm commands.
Oren~
Oren~

Back to top Go down

Oren's Intern Application :) Empty Uhm

Post  Royal Ryan Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Good luck I guess :p
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Oren's Intern Application :) Empty Thanks Alot!

Post  Oren~ Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Thank You Very Happy
Oren~
Oren~

Back to top Go down

Oren's Intern Application :) Empty Re: Oren's Intern Application :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down