LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobby's Intern Application

2 posters

Go down

Bobby's Intern Application Empty Bobby's Intern Application

Post  BobbyBobBob Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 am

Bobby’s Intern Application
Name: Bobby
Email: Please look at my profile in Forums.
In Game Name: Bobby
Country/Time Zone: United States of America, Eastern Time (U.S. & Canada)

Objectives: My objectives are to make this server, LostStoryReborn, a more friendly community. I would prevent hacks, advertisers (other than LostStoryReborn), and harassment. I would also host daily events to make LostStoryReborn much active than before

Beliefs: I believe that all insulting harassment should be prevented in order for best game play of the players. Insulting harassment from a professional player to a starting player is the same as insulting harassment from a starting player to a professional player. I believe that any player who harasses any other player will receive three warnings before a short term ban. No one will receive any special treatment.

Experiences: I have never had any experience because I was never accepted to be an Intern, Game Master or Administrator. How can I have any experience if I never get accepted?

Strengths: I am very talented in academics, sports and music. I have learned a couple of different languages therefore allowing me to communicate with others. I do not spoil anyone in anyway. I am fair in all ways.

Personal Backgrounds: I was born in the United States in New York. My parents are from China. Therefore I am Chinese and American.

Languages: I know English and Cantonese fluently. Korean is one of the languages I know not too much, but not too little. I am a beginner in Spanish and Mandarin.

Academic Experiences: Even though I spend a lot of time slacking off on the computer and television, I get amazing grades without studying. I receive no less than 95s on any quiz, test, project, or report card.

References: None.

If you see a hacker/abuser what would you do: I would use the Game Master skill Hide and follow the hacker/abuser. Within the periods I follow the hacker/abuser and I see that player hack within my own eyes, I would take a screenshot of them hacking. Finally I would ban them and the hacker would have to plead in forums to get unbanned.

How active are you: I devote myself between four hours to six hours on weekdays while six hours to eight hours on weekends. Holidays are absolutely exceptions. I barely celebrate any holidays so I am practically on the whole day.

What would you do if there was a fight between players?: I would warp both players, one at a time, to Game Master map. At the Game Master map, I would question each players and to my opinion I would see who is correct and incorrect. The players may persuade me with screen shots. The player who is incorrect will bare consequences.

Why would we choose you: I believe the owners of LostStoryReborn should accept me as an Intern because I am fully qualified for the job. I am friendly, trustworthy, fair, funny, and helpful. I would do my best to build LostStoryReborn into a friendly community.

Final Comments: I love to play handball, private servers, the Saxophone, and I can sing too.

Thank you for taking your precious time to read my Intern Application.

~Bobby

BobbyBobBob
BobbyBobBob

Back to top Go down

Bobby's Intern Application Empty =)

Post  Royal Ryan Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Nice app and good luck =)
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Bobby's Intern Application Empty Re: Bobby's Intern Application

Post  BobbyBobBob Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm