LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Intern Application

2 posters

Go down

Christian Intern Application Empty Christian Intern Application

Post  christiancj1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Name: Christian
Email: Christiancj1@hotmail(Dot)com
In Game Name: Christian
Country/Timezone: Canada Central

-Note:Please write at-least 3 sentences for each tab below the line.

*Objectives(Please use complete sentences): I would love to make Loststory a hack free community with daily events. Be sure that everybody is having fun. Make sure that everybody is doing well and not being bullied. I would try and encourage everybody not to hate on someone for no good reason. I would help all players with getting around in the game and learning the commands and the basics Smile

*Beliefs(i.e-All persons are to be treated equal): Everybody gets to participate in events. No one gets bullied/excluded from events/activities.

*Experiences(This doesn't matter. If you don't apply because of this, i will find you and whoop your ass.): I was a SuperGM in Foreststory and in ClownMS

*Strengths: Friendly, Communicating, I can trick people into admitting they hack while viding

*Personal Backgrounds: Im from Canada (ehh)

*Languages(i.e-French, German): I speak full French, full English, and decent Spanish

*Academic Experiences: 90-95% in all except science

*Awards/Accomplishments(Academically): None Razz

*References: Mist from Foreststory (MistTheList@hotmail(Dot)com) and Ray from clownMS Stingthatman@hotmail(Dot)com

-Complete the following in complete sentences

If you see a hacker/abuser what would you do: I would go into hide and observe him to make sure hes hacking then take a screenshot or a video and put them in the "report a hacker" section and then temp ban or perm ban him depending on how it is in this server.

How active are you: 1-3 hours on Weekdays 4-6 hours on Weekends/Vacation

What would you do if there was a fight between the players?: I would have a talk with each player me and him to find out what the problem is and see the side of the story of each of those players

Why would we choose you: You would choose me because im like the whole package, I help players ban hackers and have fun communicating with players, I could make this game a better place for people who hate hackers. I would also advertise this game on gtop100 and mmorpgtop100 and other sites like that.

Final Comments: I Love the Wizet hat!

christiancj1

Back to top Go down

Christian Intern Application Empty FeedBack

Post  Royal Ryan Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Decent App Very Happy I think before you apply though you should get to know the community a little better :p Since i haven't seen you before I'm guessing you just joined today. Welcome :p
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down