LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaf's Intern Application.

5 posters

Go down

Shaf's Intern Application.  Empty Shaf's Intern Application.

Post  Shaf Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Introduction
Hey LostStory! Shaf here. I am writing this application because I would like to be a part of the servers team.

Application
Name: Shaf B.M.
Timezone: Israeli timezone is +2GMT.

Personality
Pros:I would say my pros are that I am:
creative,
honest,
helpful,
generous,
confident,
smart,
funny
and those are only a small piece of my pros. I know most of needed commands and I have my useful handbooks that I use.
Cons: My cons are probably that:
I can get pissed off sometimes,
I am sometimes Immature and maybe be annoying
I do not use proper English IN-GAME and I usually use words like u instead of you and stuff like that, But if you insist I will do my best to change that.

Prior Maple story experience:
Information: I have been playing Global Maple story since I was 9,after 3 years, I left the boring GMS for private servers and started playing WaterShineyMS though it got shutdown. Later then I played FapStory and many more servers which in some of them I even got a spot in the staff member as a GM.
Experience: As a GM I played in PandaMS, a v62 server that got shutdown after 3 months, SnakeStory- an unknown Israeli server that I quit because unprofessional staff members. The next couple of servers I played as GM were- LeveranceStory, ArtemisMS and more.
Proofs: For any proof, contact me by PM or by MSN.

Questions

Why would I be chosen as a HGM/GM/Interns? I should be chosen as a HGM/GM/Intern because I am a very talkative guy that loves to help, I am creative and that can be very useful in events, I am very loyal to the job and the server, if needed I can farm on the forums and the site, well I will do that anyway. You will not see me AFK much and I will always look for time to do events.

What can you bring to the server? I can bring to the server forum related stuff like suggested subjects, forum events, in-game events, creative ideas for the game itself, site related things and many more. I will also help any player that needs help in anything. I can also help other staff members with anything they need and I can make the server as much hacker-free as I can.

Why did you apply to be apart of the staff? I applied to be part of the staff because I am looking for a stable server that I can invest my knowledge in, a server that will stay up for a long time and I will be able to be on it for a long time and not be bored.

How can you support the server? I can support the server by having my experience helping the server with catching hackers and answering questions of any kind. I will also help maintaining the forums active and keeping it spam free and as the rules say. I will participate in every forum events, post needed threads and reply if I want. I will gladly follow rules In-Game and in forums.

If two players are arguing what will you do? I will firstly calm them down then I will ask each one for why they are fighting. After that I will personally talk to them to listen to they're part of the story. After all that I will try to get them to think reasonably and make them settle things by they're own while looking from hide to check on them. If nothing goes wrong then PERFECT, I've done my job. If they start arguing again I will go back and talk to them again and I will try to make them calm down and settle things by myself.

If a player says some other player is hacking, what will you do? I will tell them thank you and get to the hacking players map, while in hide, take a screen shot of him and, depending on the hack and the servers policy, I will ban/jail/warn him.

If a player/ x players ask you for an event, what will you do? I will check if there was an event earlier that day, if not I will check if there is enough players online and if there is enough players online, no other GM has made an event lately and if the servers policy does not say that events are held in a certain time I will proudly and gladly do that event.

Active hours:
On weekdays I can be on for 2-7 hours.
On weekends I can be on for 4-12 hours.
My active times depends on my basketball practices and games, school work, tests and don't forget family events.

Contact info:
I will prefer to be contacted by MSN: shahafbm(at)hotmail.com
Though an Email (shahafdive(at)gmail.com) will be fine too.

Credits:
Credits to DomoKun from MapleTalk forum for the format from the guide on how to make a good application.

Last Words:
Thank you for reading my application.
Have a nice day/night.
Sincerely,
Shaf.
Shaf
Shaf

Back to top Go down

Shaf's Intern Application.  Empty No Chance

Post  ScrewDeath Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:13 pm

You won't have any chances in getting accepted because of one tiny reason.
"* YOU MUST USE THE DAMN FUCKING APPLICATION FORMAT, or I'll DENY your ass."
https://loststoryreborn.canadian-forum.com/t5-gm-application-format <~Go here for the Application Format.
ScrewDeath
ScrewDeath

http://www.onestophumour.com/images/1325466009-72711.gif

Back to top Go down

Shaf's Intern Application.  Empty LOL

Post  Royal Ryan Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Mark is going to deny your ass betta watch out Very Happy
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Shaf's Intern Application.  Empty Re: Shaf's Intern Application.

Post  Shaf Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:44 am

I should have wrote this but Mark allowed me to post this. I have asked him to bring my own format.
Shaf
Shaf

Back to top Go down

Shaf's Intern Application.  Empty Hater!

Post  ScrewDeath Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 pm

What, you don't like Mark's format?
I see how it is! Rolling Eyes
Jk. Are you sure?
Mark did say he would DENY YOUR ASS if you didn't use his format Shocked
ScrewDeath
ScrewDeath

http://www.onestophumour.com/images/1325466009-72711.gif

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaf Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:50 am

I am positive plus, you can ask him. Never the less if needed I can make another application in Mark's format. Smile
Shaf
Shaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Light~ Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:21 am

You seem rather despo for a GM spot because you're familiar. Did you created a thread in MapleTalk ?

Light~

Back to top Go down

Post  UrJustJelly Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Nice app its not in format but if mark said u could post it then good luck then
UrJustJelly
UrJustJelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down