LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian's Intern Application

4 posters

Go down

Brian's Intern Application Empty Brian's Intern Application

Post  brian802 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:17 am

Yes.. I am new..
Name: Brian Merchant
Email: personalityrf@ hotmail.com (I don't really use it, but if you'd like to contact me add my skype ; personalityrf)
In Game Name: Brian
Country/Timezone: United States of America and EST US & Canada

-Note:Please write at-least 3 sentences for each tab below the line.

*Objectives(Please use complete sentences): My objectives are to fulfill all of my duties and what the admin or co - worker may ask me to do. I also would like to catch hackers of the server and .wz editors. The last of all my objectives is to host events for the server.

*Beliefs(i.e-All persons are to be treated equal): Hmm, "Treat others how you want to be treated." and that everyone should be treated equal. I won't allow favoritism, I saw that previously on another server from a GM, which is why I quit playing it. I would like a nice community of people who all get along, though there may be a few arguments along the way, that they can work through it and still be friends, or at least acquaintances which each other.

*Experiences(This doesn't matter. If you don't apply because of this, i will find you and whoop your ass.): I don't have much experience as intern, but I have made my own server before, I quickly shut it down because I couldn't get it online x.x . I honestly admit that my experience as a intern, might as well be on 0. On my past server I helped a few GM's with commands, that's pretty much it.

*Strengths: I'm strong in hosting events and getting people to listen, I can get people in order quickly. I am also good at being there when people need me, and watching events with my own eyes to see who won, rather than trusting the "random" players, they may the "winners" friends. To be honest, I didn't really understand this question.

*Personal Backgrounds:

*Languages(i.e-French, German): English, and if any one speaks a different language, I would gladly use google translator Cool . I don't speak much of other languages as I am just beginning Spanish class. Only know numbers still, pretty much.

*Academic Experiences: I was an all "A" student until middle school, I take AP Classes (i.e Algebra in 8th Grade). My teachers call me a smart and wonderful kid, although I don't do my homework any more because I spend to much time on my computer. I do it every now and then just to keep my grades up so I can keep playing..

*Awards/Accomplishments(Academically): Academically..... well I never missed a day of school! Also, as I said before, I had all A's in elementary school. I would like to earn some more through out my next few years left of school.

*References: I don't have any references. (I really do not know how to make this 3 sentences)

-Complete the following in complete sentences

If you see a hacker/abuser what would you do: Take a screenshot, post to forums, and see what an admin wants me to do with them, prior to that i'd take the hacker to jail, and talk to him about what he has done, and why he has done it.

How active are you: I can range from an hour to all day, depending on whether I have something to do that day like visiting my grandma. On school days I will be on around 2:30 - 10:30 pm.

What would you do if there was a fight between the players?: I would tell them both to stop, and if they wouldn't I would speak to them, if that doesn't work I have no choice but to jail the players.

Why would we choose you: You would choose me because I am a friendly person and I am very active, and I can get the job done. When It's time to be serious, I can get serious.

Final Comments: I would like this job to be a learning experience as well a hard thing to do.

brian802

Back to top Go down

Brian's Intern Application Empty Re: Brian's Intern Application

Post  ShvartZ Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 am

Normally i would say nice app,
but this app is just a load of crap.
You just joined today, yes its nice you tried filling in 3 sentences (like i did :p) but the thing that is a lie is:

Why would we choose you: You would choose me because I am a friendly person and I am very active, and I can get the job done. When It's time to be serious, I can get serious.

You just joined.
If you want to get accepted, dont lie bro.
ShvartZ
ShvartZ

Back to top Go down

Brian's Intern Application Empty O_O

Post  Royal Ryan Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 am

I agree with Sharvtz 100% you literally just joined so you can't really say your active yet. I've probably only seen 1 app so far where people actually followed the SHOW DEDICATION requirement. It might not be hard for Mark to pick the next intern but good luck I guess..
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  brian802 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:55 pm

I didn't lie about anything, I've been playing alot since I've joined so I'm pretty sure I can say I'm active.

brian802

Back to top Go down

Post  Frankie109 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Being Active is a REQUIREMENT so i'm not sure if u will get the job if u just joined(Plus the fact that i've never seen u o.o), but good job with the tring to get 3 senteces for each =)
Frankie109
Frankie109

http://LostStoryR.Weebly.Com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down