LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary's Intern Application

3 posters

Go down

Gary's Intern Application Empty Gary's Intern Application

Post  David~ Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Name: David

Email:Davids5105 (@) hotmail.com
In Game Name:Gary
Country/Timezone:United States,Centeral America TimeZone

Objectives:Well i dont really know my objectives i just want to have fun with the players thats my main objective.Secondly i want to see this server grow with lots of new players help them out make them smile and see them having a good time.I know you see this in every intern app but i will do anything in my power to stop hackers i will not let them make the other players have a bad time sunny

Beliefs: Well like you said in the example of course i think every player is equal but i dont know how to make this three sentances long already one down Smile.I dont really get this question but i mean i will interact with players and get to know them but i will still treat them all equally and follow the rules in such situations.I will not favor any player and give them extra treatment but that does not mean i will not have friends and such of course i will have some fun times but i will treat them all equally like i said in the other two sentances haha.

Experiences:Well to tell you the truth i've only been a gm on one server,I dont know if i can say the name of the server and sorry i dont have proove so i cant give you any that server closed cause of lack of players.Not really sure how to make experiences three sentances long so if you guys inform me i will edit this section later thank you.

Strengths:Well i dont like to brag Wink, but i'm good at math got a lot of awards from math and well im okay at sports if thats what you mean by strengths.I love to swim thats one of my strengths as well i know im making short sentances but please understand i dont know what ot really write sorry.Please tell me wha tim supposed to but and i might edit it later thank you, sorry as well.

Personal backgrounds:Well if you guys want to know i dont have criminal records haha i cant use lol cause it doesnt look official haha.My attitue I really like to make people happy thats about it i dont get mad easily and such.Dont know how to make this three sentances either so sorry please understand.

Languages:I can speak fluent english and I can speak fluent korean and read it pretty good.Sigh one sentance just give me some ideas and i will edit all the ones i didnt do 3 complete sentances and i will edit them.

Academic Experiences:Well I know i start my sentances with well a lot, but my academic experiences if you mean by awards i'm in gifted in talented class and i take all ap classes what do you expect from a asian haha.

Awards/Accomplishments:Dont really know the name of the awards but as i said in the other section i got a lot of math awards some science awards and i won the spelling bee i can spell really good,i'll show you how to write tweee see im a good speller Very Happy.

References:All i want to say is im fine if you dont like my intern app but i will still help as a player and give new players some advice.I will be more active dont worry its just the website doesnt work for me sometimes and if you accpet this intern app i will not let you down thank you.

Question:If you see a hacker/abuse what would you do:

I would watch him and see exactly what hes doing and i will inform either mark or ben and if i have permission i will give him a warning if ben and mark say so to do but if they say to ban him i will bring down the ban hammer:).

How active are you:

I will be honest i've got school but im on winter break so i can be really active maby about i say 3-7 hours tops if yo uwant me to be more active i will try my hardest.

Question:What would you do if there was a fight between the players:

I would see what the problem is and i would ask them to tell me there side of the story and if there were any players watching i would ask them to and if they dont calm down ,if i have no choice i will jail them till i figure things out and consult with the other gms,if its a big problem.

Why would we choose you:Thats the big question well i dont really know why you would choose a asian like me but i will be very good player i wont use hide that much cause i like interacting with players but i will use hide here and there to check if there hacking etc.I make a bunch of commitments and if you dont believe me its fine but i will try my hardest to do what i say and
All i want to do is bring happyness and fun into this server.I will host a lot of events if the players request, thats all i can say out of the top of my head.

David~

Back to top Go down

Gary's Intern Application Empty ^-^ Nice~

Post  ScrewDeath Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Good luck bro Surprised
ScrewDeath
ScrewDeath

http://www.onestophumour.com/images/1325466009-72711.gif

Back to top Go down

Gary's Intern Application Empty Thanks

Post  David~ Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Thanks for the comment means a lot Smile