LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan's Intern App :P

+3
Frankie109
ScrewDeath
Royal Ryan
7 posters

Go down

Ryan's  Intern App :P Empty Ryan's Intern App :P

Post  Royal Ryan Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Name: Ryan Nasr

Email: ghettokid45@gmail.com

In Game Name: Ryan

Country/Timezone: PST

-Note: Please write at least 3 sentences for each tab below the line.

*Objectives(Please use complete sentences):

One of my objectives is to get this server a lot more popular. It's not very fun when there’s like 12 people in the Xat chat and there's only like 1 person online. My job is to change that number so that way people would be more active in the Xat and in game. Another one of my objectives is to make sure everyone has fun. If a certain person is feeling down or there just in a bad mood I would try my absolute best to get them in a happy mood. It brings other people down when someone is in a funk so I try to keep my eye out for that kind of yucky stuff. Last but not least I want to try and stop pollution. Pollution is a big threat to our world and the ecosystem, and I would hate to see animals die left and right because we’re too selfish to do something about it. I believe without pollution, our world would be a lot cleaner and greener if that makes sense O_O.

*Beliefs(i.e-All persons are to be treated equal):

I believe everyone and I mean everyone should be treated equally. Just because someone is white, it doesn't mean he/she is better than an Asian or Black. It's about who the person is in the inside and no one ever pays attention to that. When people see a person of a certain race they immediately judge and trash on the person. That is wrong in so many ways and I would never do that. There's no reason why an Asian or whatever race you are should more rights than a Black person or a White person. Everyone is unique in their own little ways and I think that's great. If everyone had the same looks/personality the world would be a dull and boring place but thanks to a special person in the sky everyone is different.

*Experiences(This doesn't matter. If you don't apply because of this, I will find you and whoop your ass.):

Eh, I don't have much experience because people never really gave me a chance. However, I was a gm in my friends server a long time ago, but I don't have any proof so you can say I have no experience. That was back then when i didn't even know how to take a damn screenshot because according to the damn menu the key was after scroll lock. I eventually figure out it was scroll lock (thanks Ben) and I now know how to take screenshot. Either I'm mentally stupid or Nexon is gay ^_^.

*Strengths:

I have very good social skills and can communicate with everyone in almost any language (thanks Google Translate) even aliens. Another one of my strengths is I never give up. "Let me tell you something you already know, the world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows, it’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life; but it ain’t about how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward.“ That's a quote from one of my favorite motivational speeches by Muhammed Ali . I figure it would fit well in this situation and I think it did O_O. Lastly, I work well with others and I think that's a very important skill when being an intern. You always have to keep your cool and you’re never suppose to take it out on people. I think it's kind of the Golden Rule when it comes to being part of the wonderful staff of LostStoryReborn.

*Personal Backgrounds:

I was born here in California but my parents were born in Lebanon (Middle East). So I'm like 50% American and 50% lebanese. People keep saying it's Lesbanese but they are wrong bastards so don't listen to them. I used to live in Oregon (Bent) when I was really young, but my relatives and parents thought it was too cold so we moved to San Diego where it's all sunshine and stuff.

*Languages(i.e-French, German):

I speak English fluently and I speak a little bit Spanish. However, if someone approached me speaking fluent Spanish I wouldn't understand a word they’re saying. I took like 3 years of Spanish and all I know are the basics. Ex: Gustar form, ir verbs, etc etc. I also know Lebanese and Arabic which is pretty much the same thing. I don't know how that is going to help though because I have never met someone on MapleStory that speaks that kind of language O_O. I guess I'm one of a kind.

*Academic Experiences:

I am a very smart man in real life although I may act like a dummy in the Xat chat. I always achieve a GPA of 4.0+ but I've only been in high school for 1 year so yeah. This doesn't really matter though because one day I am going to have a dream of some lottery numbers and I'm going to win over $100 million dollars. Aside from all that, I plan to attend UCSD but if that doesn't work out I guess I have to go to SDSU. I don't think I'm smart enough to attend Harvard so there goes my parent's dream of being a doctor ^_^.

*Awards/Accomplishments(Academically):

I have been in Honor Roll many times and I plan to be in it for a while. I also have been on the academic decathlon (however you spell it). If you don't know what that is, basically you compete with other very smart students from other schools in a certain subject you choose. Let’s say I pick science, I would compete with other students who are also very good in science to get certain awards. It's a very hard thing to do and I am pretty proud of myself for doing it.

*References:

I have been referenced by gtop100 and Youtube. I found one of Sam's Youtube videos a long time ago and that’s how I first found out about this server. I can't imagine where I would be right now in private servers if I didn't know about this server. If you’re reading this Sam, thanks for making a sexy video because it got my attention and I'm sure glad it did. I haven't seen one server like this and it's a very good thing because every time I play servers, they are always the same so I always quit right away :p. It's no fun when everything is the same. It makes things not fun and challenging. However, this server is different because we have a sexy owner/coder that is able to do unique and different things.

-Complete the following in complete sentences

If you see a hacker/abuser what would you do:

I would go into hide and see the hacker in action instead of taking someone's word or assuming. Then depending on what he's doing I would permanently ban him or temporarily ban him. Not to mention I would jail him for a certain amount of time. I give very reasonable punishments so let’s say you are damage hacking, I would take a screenshot, temporarily ban you, and consult with the owner whether or not you deserve to live or die. On the other hand if I see you using wz edits like skills and stuff, I would jail you for like 5-15 minutes and let you off with a warning. If you get 3 warnings, well then you’re going to get killed by me or the owner.

How active are you?:

I am super duper fuber guber active. O_O.

What would you do if there was a fight between the players?:

I would do what pretty much every other person would do and that is take the two of them to the jail map, listen to their stories and decide what the problem is and how it can be resolved. I then would talk to them individually and have them work it out so that way it won't happen again. Everyone should be friends and there should be no reason why people should hate/trash on each other.

Why would we choose you?:

I think you should choose me for a couple reasons. One being, I am great fun and nice guy to talk to so if you’re ever feeling sad mad or whatever you could find me in game and we could just hang out and talk. You could pretend I'm your therapist or whatever. Another reason why you should pick me is because I have been an owner of a server before (Runescape) and I know what it takes to make people happy and stuff. I know Runescape and Maplestory are two different things but either way you need to make people happy and you got to know how to solve problems and handle situations no matter how and when they’re thrown at you. Lastly, I think you should pick me because I am a very dedicated and loyal player. You might have not known me but I used to play sooooooooo long ago when the original LostStory was out. Since then I have been playing and I have grown very fond of the server and players/staff. Especially Mark, Frankie, and Ben . The staff was very well chosen and I think no one could do better. They're all loyal, nice, and cuddly which makes a very cool staff. They’re also very fun to be around and not once have I seen one of them abuse their powers. Overall, they’re fun people to be around and you could always talk to them if you have a problem. Props to Mark for picking a pro staff Very Happy.

Final Comments:

If I get denied it doesn't change the fact that I love the server and owner. I've never seen a more dedicated owner that is willing to rebuild a server from scratch. Props to Mark again for the amazing job he’s done. Another thing is I don't keep grudges or get mad so if this app gets denied, I will continue to support this server in as many ways possible. I will also continue to help people like I always did . And lastly but not least, I spent a great amount of time writing this app so if you have any suggestions, comments, concerns please tell me so I can fix this app asap . One more thing that I forgot.... If you want to know the video where I got the quote from it's here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOpM-hZoxts....Thanks for reading my application Very Happy!

Last edited by Royal Ryan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : I FAIL =()
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Ryan's  Intern App :P Empty Good Luck!

Post  ScrewDeath Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 pm

I see you're ranked first in rbs Wink
So I can tell that you're the most active person here xD
Good Luck! geek
ScrewDeath
ScrewDeath

http://www.onestophumour.com/images/1325466009-72711.gif

Back to top Go down

Ryan's  Intern App :P Empty :D

Post  Royal Ryan Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Ty :p. I'm glad Bored didn't bother beating me because I am so sick of training :p. I just feel like helping people at this point and just hosting events with you ^_^.
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Ryan's  Intern App :P Empty Re: Ryan's Intern App :P

Post  Frankie109 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:08 pm

I have a couple things to say to you...
1= Global Warming =D i know what would we do without all the mobs if they all died in maplestory due to global warming -,_- (VERY SAD) ),:
2=super duper fuber guber active. O_O. <<< True Statement, I think you our most active person TBH.(To be honest for those who don't know what TBH means -__-).
3=Good Job on Actually making a good long GM app and being active (Shows you understand how to read the **FORMAT** -Cough Cough-
4=OMG you are so getting the Job Just because you called me cuddly =DDDDDD Razz
cheers That's all Nice app Ryan =) Hope you get the Job. cheers
Frankie109
Frankie109

http://LostStoryR.Weebly.Com

Back to top Go down

Ryan's  Intern App :P Empty lol :p

Post  Royal Ryan Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Wow Frankie that meant a lot, unlike Ben where he wrote like 5 words pshh. xD JK I love all you guys :p
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Frankie109 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Royal Ryan wrote:Wow Frankie that meant a lot, unlike Ben where he wrote like 5 words pshh. xD JK I love all you guys :p
LOL ^_^ ^^^
Frankie109
Frankie109

http://LostStoryR.Weebly.Com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eurydice Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 am

Royal Ryan wrote:Wow Frankie that meant a lot, unlike Ben where he wrote like 5 words pshh. xD JK I love all you guys :p
It was actually 20 words but w/e. And, yeah, I think your the only one who actually deserves it. Very Happy Good Luck Amigo!
Eurydice
Eurydice

Back to top Go down

Ryan's  Intern App :P Empty Cmon now

Post  Royal Ryan Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:48 am

Eurydice wrote:
It was actually 20 words but w/e. And, yeah, I think your the only one who actually deserves it. Very Happy Good Luck Amigo!

You know you deserve it too. You have been playing longer than me :p
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Eurydice Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Royal Ryan wrote:You know you deserve it too. You have been playing longer than me :p

Na, Actually you do, I barely play..
Eurydice
Eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post  ShvartZ Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 pm

From every single person in the server Ryan, you deserve the job most.
You are SOOO active, your friendly and helping and i think your really good for the job and it could be nice to have some events and such.
Good luck Smile
ShvartZ
ShvartZ

Back to top Go down

Ryan's  Intern App :P Empty :D

Post  Royal Ryan Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:51 pm

ShvartZ wrote:From every single person in the server Ryan, you deserve the job most.
You are SOOO active, your friendly and helping and i think your really good for the job and it could be nice to have some events and such.
Good luck Smile

Thanks bro that means a lot =)
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  secksy Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm

I like pie. VOTE PEDRO afro

secksy

Back to top Go down

Post  BBoy Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm