LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UrJustJelly's Intern App

5 posters

Go down

UrJustJelly's Intern App Empty UrJustJelly's Intern App

Post  UrJustJelly Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Name:Coleman Abney
Email:.coleman2444@gmail-com
In Game Name: UrJustJelly
Country/Timezone: Usa east time zone Gmt-500 state Georiga

-Note:Please write at-least 3 sentences for each tab below the line.

*Objectives:i would like a lot of people to join the server and keep the server up and running good with nice active fun people to play with. This makes the game more fun and more enjoyable to play.

*Beliefs(i.e-All persons are to be treated equal): i am a christian kid i go to church some times. I go to youth group some times on Sunday nights.

*Experiences(This doesn't matter. If you don't apply because of this, i will find you and whoop your ass.):i have experience as a gm but i have like 7 gm hand books and a bunch of other stuff i know a lot about commands and how to work them. i would love to be trained more by the staff.

*Strengths: i am really good at making friends in game and out of the game. i can do almost any thing i set my mind to and try at.

*Personal Backgrounds: i am a good kid from Georgia that loves to hangout with friends play maplestory and the xbox. if i am not on the computer i doing one of those things. i also like to play sports baseball is my Favorite.
*Languages(i.e-French, German):

*Academic Experiences: i make A, and B, in my classes. i like history and my not as best subject is math but i am still ok at it.

*Awards/Accomplishments(Academically):i graduated middle school i am in the 9th grade and i am on a path to graduate high school and go to college.

*References:

-Complete the following in complete sentences

If you see a hacker/abuser what would you do: if they have dirty wz files i will tell them to fix them then i will jail them if they don't fix it.
if i see some one hacking i will ban them because hacking is against the rules of the game and it will not be tolerable.
How active are you: i am a very active person i love playing maplestory. i will stay up all night playing on the weekend with friends and i normally spend most of my time on the computer. i play a lot of hours after school and when i am board i am always on. {homework first}

What would you do if there was a fight between the players?: i will resolve the fight buy talking to both of them and learning what it was about and bringing it to a conclusion.

Why would we choose you: i am a great person and i love making new friends and being on maple story. i will help as many people as i can and make this server a fun place for people to play.

Final Comments:i thank i would make a great addition to your staff thank you for taking your time to read this.

Extra Skype info: Colemanaa add me on skype
UrJustJelly
UrJustJelly

Back to top Go down

UrJustJelly's Intern App Empty woops

Post  UrJustJelly Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:37 pm

didn't see the language section i only speak English fluently and some Spanish.
UrJustJelly
UrJustJelly

Back to top Go down

UrJustJelly's Intern App Empty :P

Post  Royal Ryan Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Good luck..
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

UrJustJelly's Intern App Empty :3

Post  ScrewDeath Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:02 pm

I've met you in game ^-^
I hope you make it!
ScrewDeath
ScrewDeath

http://www.onestophumour.com/images/1325466009-72711.gif

Back to top Go down

UrJustJelly's Intern App Empty Good luck!

Post  Unbound Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:08 am

I wish you the best of luck Cole Very Happy.
Unbound
Unbound

Back to top Go down

UrJustJelly's Intern App Empty Re: UrJustJelly's Intern App

Post  Frankie109 Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Nice GM App Cole =)
btw BASEBALL FTW! =p
Frankie109
Frankie109

http://LostStoryR.Weebly.Com

Back to top Go down

UrJustJelly's Intern App Empty Re: UrJustJelly's Intern App