LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerri's Intern App.

+2
Royal Ryan
Kerribear
6 posters

Go down

Kerri's Intern App. Empty Kerri's Intern App.

Post  Kerribear Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Name: Kerri
Email: kerri.drouin @hotmail.com
In Game Name: Kerri
Country/Timezone: Canada, Ontario. [GMT -5]

*Objectives (Please use complete sentences):
My objective is to make LostStoryReborn one of the kindest places. The most helpful. One that the players will feel like it's their top choice when it comes to a great game and a fun environment. The one place that people of any age, can have fun. And with me on the team, it can happen. Being where I can be immature with silly conversations, but also hold a deep conversation with someone.

*Beliefs(i.e-All persons are to be treated equal):
I think that a GM should be someone who gets up and does something. Not just sit in the FM and wait for others to come to them. A good GM will help anyone no matter the race or gender or age. That doesn't matter. When I join a private server, I expect a GM to be able to answer my questions and will answer them. Not just tell me to go and figure stuff out on my own. Help those who are in need of help. If I were chosen I would not just sit around and wait for someone to come to me, but me go to them and see what they need help with. To explain to them what the npc's do instead of just saying "@home figure it out". That is what I believe makes a good GM and why I would be a good GM.

*Experiences
My experiences on private servers is rather vast. I've been playing private servers since I've been 15. I've been a GM prior to on WafflesMS, Carnage Story and a few others. In real life I have been put in a position where I did need to help others [ages ranged from 10-18] and explain certain things and events. I have also planned many events to promote different things in my own community.

*Strengths:
My biggest strength is my ability to not side with someone just because they're my friend. I don't give a rats ass if I know you irl or not. If you're wrong you are wrong. If you break the rules, you will get the appropriate consequence to your actions. I am however understanding that mistakes do happen on certain things. [Hacking is -not- a mistake.] I am very active, as most of you might have noticed, being able to make top 4 in the first three days of playing the server. In depth knowledge of the game mechanics. [Stuart didn't know how to even play Maplestory and I taught him]

*Personal Backgrounds:
I've been born and raised in Canada. Heading out to University in a few years to study International Affairs and currently working. I do spend most of my free time on this server with my boyfriend, and have quiet a few hobbies. I am very intuitive, which means when someone lies to me I can usually tell. I am a mini artist, I guess. I designed and created the banner on the LostStoryReborn website. I am graduated from high school.

*Languages(i.e-French, German):
My first language is French, and my second fluent language is English.

*Academic Experiences:
My academics were very good. I did make honors in all my years of high school, even though I was chronically ill and missed most of my classes. When I know something needs to get done, I do it and I do it right. Most of my classes were advanced classes, including my French and English classes and my history, arts [all forms of arts] and geography. I have also taken a college level multimedia course and a college level cooking course. And did take peer tutoring in a 9th grade art class.

*Awards/Accomplishments(Academically):
I have received countless awards for my volunteer work in my community. But my most remarkable one is my Lieutenant-Governor award. It is awarded to one student per graduating class in a high school. It is the volunteer pin which is one of the pins you can receive from the Governor General from Ottawa. [For those who don't know who he is, he is one of the highest people in the political life].

*References:
I was referenced by Gtop100. I was just browsing and then found a good description so I decided to join. Registered, met some nice people, met Mark and became good friends and now referenced my boyfriend to join and getting some more of my friends to join with us.

-Complete the following in complete sentences

If you see a hacker/abuser what would you do:
If I see a hacker or an abuser I would warn them and jail them, then seek higher staff member to let them know. After three warnings, then it is not an "accident" anymore and much more serious consequences will be given other than a jail and a day ban. I would get proof to show the other GM's that the person has been caught doing illegal activities on the server so that everyone would be able to keep an eye out on said user.

How active are you:
Considering I made the top 4th spot in my first three days of playing this server, I would consider myself extremely active.

What would you do if there was a fight between the players?:
If there was a fight between players, I would warp those who are involved into an isolated map where no one else could come and feed the fight. Have one party on one side and the opposing on the other. Mute one party to get one side of the story, then mute that side and unmute the other and get the other side. If more is needed to be said, I will keep going until they can resolve the fight. I am not a babysitter but I will give each person their own turn to talk, and if someone goes over the limit and starts to insult the other, I will jail one to let them cool down a bit and recommence the same action if things are still needed to be said until it is a solved problem.

Why would we choose you:
I think you should choose me because I am extremely active and I love to help people. A lot of people know who I am already and I am always ready to learn new things, to help out in any way possible. Give me a task and I'll do my everything to do it. I am not shy to ask questions if I need to, but I always try to find the answer myself first.

Final Comments:
No matter what, I'll stay active on this server. It is by far my most favorite server I've been on. I love the fact that the owner, Mark, is always there to talk too if you have a problem and is always willing to help out. He's very dedicated and I respect him a lot. So, thank you very much for reading all of this. Hopefully it didn't take you as long to read it as it took me to write it. xD I wish the best of luck to the other applicants~ and happy mapleing. :3
Kerribear
Kerribear

Back to top Go down

Kerri's Intern App. Empty =)

Post  Royal Ryan Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:05 pm

I love it. Good luck Kerri Very Happy
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Kerri's Intern App. Empty xD

Post  Kerribear Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Thanks, you too :3
Kerribear
Kerribear

Back to top Go down

Kerri's Intern App. Empty Good Luck!

Post  Oren~ Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:06 pm

I wish the best of luck to you too! Smile I like your app.
Oren~
Oren~

Back to top Go down

Kerri's Intern App. Empty :3

Post  Kerribear Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Thank you, I like yours too.
Kerribear
Kerribear

Back to top Go down

Kerri's Intern App. Empty Re: Kerri's Intern App.

Post  secksy Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:49 pm

STAFF HUNTER.

secksy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Off topic: I have not read any of the intern applications.

On topic: @secksy, you cannot call her a "staff hunter". She has played this server for a while now and decided to apply too help.

Admin
Admin

https://loststoryreborn.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  secksy Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:20 pm

D
ude. R u high? shes a staff hunter and a hacker

secksy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 am

No, i'm not high. She's not a staff hunter or a hacker. END OF DISCUSSION.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kerri's Intern App. Empty OMG

Post  Royal Ryan Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:10 pm

secksy wrote:D

NICK STFU!
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Unbound Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Admin wrote:No, i'm not high. She's not a staff hunter or a hacker. END OF DISCUSSION.
U li3s!!!!!!!! St4ff hunt3rrrrrr.

All kidding aside... Nice app and I wish you luck.
Unbound
Unbound

Back to top Go down

Post  secksy Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Royal Ryan wrote:

NICK STFU!
I'm Nick and i'm gonna stfu. Good luck Kerri, once again. ^^

secksy

Back to top Go down

Kerri's Intern App. Empty lol...

Post  Royal Ryan Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 pm

secksy wrote:
Royal Ryan wrote:

NICK STFU!
Who the Fuckw is nick? Bro, kerri is a staff hunter and hacker, just warning you guys

I'm gonna kick your ass tommorrow :p.
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  secksy Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:07 pm

i'm gay i'm gay i'm gay. I wish you the best of luck, Kerri and i better shut the fuck up, before i get into some serious shet. =)

secksy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:21 pm

@Secksy,

That's more like it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  secksy Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Wow noob ass owner abusing power to make me say things I didn't. Noob server
Very Happy

secksy

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Ryan Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm

secksy wrote:Wow noob ass owner abusing power to make me say things I didn't. Noob server
Very Happy

GG lol :p
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down