LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Example Of An Intern App

+3
Royal Ryan
ShvartZ
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Example Of An Intern App Empty Example Of An Intern App

Post  Admin Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:40 pm

So it has come to my attention that too many people are GM/intern wannabes... It has also come to my attention that lots of people can't write a detailed intern application (Not gonna name names here). Because of this, i'm going to write a nice detailed app that everyone of you, should be doing. *NOTE Lmao i tried to be as white as possible. I am nothing like this. I wrote this from a different perspective. Everything should be 3 sentences+, i didn't do that however but it should be like that.*

Name: Mark
Email: ishootnewbs@hotmail.com (i don't go on very often)
In Game Name: ? (Yes, i'm the owner of this server)
Country/Timezone: Canada/EST (Eastern Standard Time)

-Note:Please write at-least 3 sentences for each tab below the line.

*Objectives(Please use complete sentences):

I have lots of objectives that i would like to list (in real life and in game). I'd like to help this server in achieving great success, on being one of the best private servers. I'd also like for the world to have world peace and to end world hunger. Lots of people are dying in the world because of gang fights and world hunger (especially the homeless, devastated people in Africa). We could also try to stop pollution because it is killing the world and eventually, there will be no more animals or any living things on earth. If we could all try, we can stop some of the things that i have listed.

*Beliefs(i.e-All persons are to be treated equal):

I strongly believe that all people are to be treated equal, even if they have a different race. I absolutely hate racism. I also believe that no one should be automatically judged just because of their looks. I believe that experience doesn't matter for anything, everyone should be able to learn something new and not get judged because they're new to that kind of stuff.

*Experiences(This doesn't matter. If you don't apply because of this, i will find you and whoop your ass.):

I have lots of experience. I've been an owner on this server, an owner on the original loststory, owner on kombatms, GM on quarantinems, and lots more. Unfortunately, i don't have any screenshots or proof. I have recently gotten a new hardrive and given my old computer away. This computer is a lot better and runs a lot faster than my old pc.

*Strengths:

I am good in coding Java, C++, C#, and a bit of php <-- i still suck at it. I can help any player with their tech support issues. I can also help them around the server (telling them where the npcs are, training them, and more). I am usually nice towards people and if i do have a grudge on someone, i don't let it affect my decisions. I'm not like any of the other GMs, banning people left and right. I take my duties out as a professional and I am very creative with events. I actually try to make it fun for everyone, not just basing the event on my opinion. Everyone has a different opinion, so they all won't like the same thing.

*Personal Backgrounds:

I am black, not from the hood but i was born in South Africa. I moved over to Canada when i was nearly one. There, i lived for 17 years. (I can't make this much longer)

*Languages(i.e-French, German):

I can speak English, i took 2 years of Spanish, and i can speak a bit of french. I am very fluent in english, and i am always looking for new players to join, even if they speak different languages. If they do speak different languages, i can communicate with them using google translator.

*Academic Experiences:

Again, i get high grades and i expect to graduate from a great university and start improving my coding skills, or find a greater job in the future. I am in the last year of high school, so i'm seventeen. High school has been boring for me and i look forward to university, even though it's going to be a lot harder with the assignments and shet.

*Awards/Accomplishments(Academically):

I have been in honoral and I have gotten many academic awards. I also get high grades in lots of subjects. So for every subject i should be getting high eighty's or low ninety's, sometimes high ninety's. Lots of universities have offered me a scholarship. I haven't graduated high school yet, as this is my last year here.

*References:

I have been referenced by gtop100, youtube videos, and others. Sam has made videos and it has encouraged me to join LoststoryReborn. When i was first referenced, i looked at what rank it was on gtop and i was astounished. (Not really, cause i'm the owner of LostStoryReborn but you get the point..)

-Complete the following in complete sentences

If you see a hacker/abuser what would you do:

First of all, i would get to know the owner more and it really depends on if he/she would give a strike first, or just permanently ban the person. Once that is done and i see a hacker, i'll quickly screenshot that she/he is hacking, permanently ban/strike the person and tell them why they got banned. Right after the ban, i would show the screenshot as evidence to the owner. And of course, i would be in hide before i do anything.

How active are you:

I am very active and like one of the requirements stated, i am dedicated and very active. I am usually on for like 5-10 hours a day(Not really) and i like to help players with problems or do my own indivdiual stuff.
Weekends: 6 hours+
Weekdays: 5 hours+

What would you do if there was a fight between the players?:

First of all, i would smack them. Jk. I would ask why they are having a conflict. After that's done, i will try to sort out the problem by listening to both sides of the story. And if they keep fighting, i will mute both of them, for a certain amount of time. If they keep fighting after that, i will jail both of them into different maps.

Why would we choose you:

You should choose me because i am very dedicated to this server and i'm very active. I can help/solve a player's problem that they are having and i am very serious when taking out my duties. I also don't ban for a grudge, unlike most GMs. I am also not that serious, i like having fun when it's time too, but if it's not i am very serious. I also try to make events fun, as i stated before. That is why you should choose someone like me! =P

Final Comments:

I hope this intern application has fit your expectations and i hope i can get accepted, but if not i won't quit or anything i'll still play and move on as a normal player.

Cheers Very Happy,

~Mark.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 7 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://loststoryreborn.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Example Of An Intern App Empty Re: Example Of An Intern App

Post  ShvartZ Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:42 pm

EXELLENT Example mark! the best application i have ever seen for any app xD
ShvartZ
ShvartZ

Back to top Go down

Example Of An Intern App Empty WOW....

Post  Royal Ryan Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:45 pm

This *puts on sunglasses* was pretty flipping awesome. Good luck and hopefully you get the position Very Happy
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Example Of An Intern App Empty Hopefully

Post  ScrewDeath Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Royal Ryan wrote:This *puts on sunglasses* was pretty flipping awesome. Good luck and hopefully you get the position Very Happy
He WILL get that position x3!
ScrewDeath
ScrewDeath

http://www.onestophumour.com/images/1325466009-72711.gif

Back to top Go down

Post  UrJustJelly Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:36 pm

really nice app ;D
UrJustJelly
UrJustJelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Light~ Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Bravo , Claps hands ^_^

Light~

Back to top Go down

Post  Eurydice Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Sam has made videos and it has encouraged me to join LoststoryReborn.

I'm honored you wrote about me in your app Smile
Eurydice
Eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Ty Guys. =P This is exactly how an intern app should be done.

Admin
Admin

https://loststoryreborn.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down