LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akirako's Intern App.

3 posters

Go down

Akirako's Intern App. Empty Akirako's Intern App.

Post  Intersexable Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Name:Akirako.
Email: Uhm, take my skype instead. 'AKEEEYRAFC' .___.
In Game Name:Intersaxable
Country/Timezone: Eastern Time; Pennsylvania (United States)

-Note:Please write at-least 3 sentences for each tab below the line.

*Objectives(Please use complete sentences):
My objective is to make this server more popular and successful because for the few days I've been on , there's always only about 5-7 people online, but more on XAT. Also to make this server a fun place to be on others' free time as any dedicated person would do. Another objective is to encourage everybody I know to join and try to have a bit of fun at least on the server and decide if they like it or not.

*Beliefs(i.e-All persons are to be treated equal):
100 percent. Everybody should be treated equal no matter white, black, or asian. No matter gay, les, or straight. I wouldn't choose favorites either. It's not fair if you act nice to somebody and rude to the other. I also believe pandas are cute, but ok.

*Experiences(This doesn't matter. If you don't apply because of this, i will find you and whoop your ass.):
Yes, but sadly I do not have any proof, for the server was not too popular and I haven't got any screenshots. I played on a few servers as a forum mod and a game master. Only once was I a coder, but I'm not too good at it.

*Strengths:
I have a good sense of humour, but it's not like I can't take a joke. I can be strict when needed and have fun when it's a appropriate time. I also do not pick favourites [?].

*Personal Backgrounds:
Well.. I play piano, and have received a few certificates for my examinations from the rcm. Also, I love pandas and turtles. I have people who pick favorites and people who curse at others for no reason. =w=

*Languages(i.e-French, German):
I speak fluent English and Vietnamese, but you know, Google Translate is your best friend. I'm quite a fast typer , so it wouldn't take long for somebody who doesn't speak English to go onto google translate to translate whatever I said, so yeah.

*Academic Experiences: Well, i'm in the 12th grade, a straight A student,

*Awards/Accomplishments(Academically): I'm a straight A student, looking forward to proceed to medical school in a few months or a year. I'm considered what you called a hard working, focused person, but that's just what teachers tell me. So, I'm not TOO smart >~<. I have achieved many awards from school for helping out challenged kids. I was also in student leadership.

*References: GTOP100.com.

-Complete the following in complete sentences

If you see a hacker/abuser what would you do:
Go into hide, check if they're actually hacking or not. If they are, then I'd ask them to stop , but if they don't I'd send them to jail for 5days.. If it's not their first offense , then I'd ban them automatically, IP and MAC.

How active are you:
I have no serious after-school activities so I'm constantly online when I can be. Which varies. Sometimes only an hour, but rarely even that low. If you want more specific times; I have no problem providing them for you. I joined just about two or three days ago, but due to technical difficulties, I haven't been training too much, so I do not have many rebirths.

What would you do if there was a fight between the players?:
I have two ways , so FIRST;
If two users were fighting in public and causing problems for other players attempting to have a good time on our server, I would immediately warn them that it's inappropriate to do so and they should handle it in private. If this is not possible or they refuse to do so I will warp them to jail to sort it out among themselves without bringing other innocent people in to the drama. If it continues to be a problem I'll threaten more serious consequences; but technically if it is not causing the server issues, It isn't the staff's business to resolve. It really all depends, If you want a more specific answer please provide a scenario and I will have no issues solving it for you.
SECOND;
i will go on hide and watch in the middle of the argument. afterwards (probably a few minutes or later), i will warp one of the players involved in the argument and ask them what happened. if they appear to give me a "babyish" answer which can be like; "he told me to die in a hole", i will just explain "if someone insults you, don't turn it to an argument or it will turn to huge drama. also, this is the internet." and then get both of them to apologize and then warp them to the free market. if they continue to argue, i will leave it to a more experienced member on the staff.

Why would we choose you:
I will be active every day and help Game Master's that may have never been one before. I'll provide multiple events including events never used before on this server and try to encourage people to use the forums more often as well as join in on events and try to enrich our community with new users. I can also offer interesting ideas when it comes to coding and on a more obvious note; I can no doubt ban any hackers using any ban-system provided by the server. Most servers have different ideas when it comes to banning. Whether they prefer to give hackers a month ban and time to clean up, or simply IP ban them immediately. I can also mute/jail any disrespectful users at any time needed.I have the proper experience and attitude to handle a position such as Game Master on this server. I've also come to know each of our current users to the best of my abilities while remaining diligent with my school work. I also have impeccable grammar which is easy to translate via Google Translator if a user does not speak English, and it is easy to understand, Versus people who talk laik disssss.

Final Comments:
Choose me, don't choose me. It's not the end of the world.
-Yes I do have an attitude at times-.
Intersexable
Intersexable

Back to top Go down

Akirako's Intern App. Empty :p

Post  Royal Ryan Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:17 pm

I would like to see you in game more often but good luck anyways =)
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Akirako's Intern App. Empty zzzzz.

Post  Intersexable Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 pm

I'd try, but I disconnect like hell. I'm usually on when my laptop is at it's best. ><
Intersexable
Intersexable

Back to top Go down

Akirako's Intern App. Empty Re: Akirako's Intern App.

Post  secksy Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Good luck!

secksy

Back to top Go down

Akirako's Intern App. Empty Uhm..

Post  Royal Ryan Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Intersexable wrote:I'd try, but I disconnect like hell. I'm usually on when my laptop is at it's best. ><

Maybe it's cause you don't got v2 items? What does it say when you d/c?
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  secksy Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Psh. admin killing my freedom of speech! scratch

A moderator has left a note:

This comment was not needed.

secksy

Back to top Go down

Akirako's Intern App. Empty ...................

Post  Royal Ryan Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 pm

secksy wrote:Psh. admin killing my freedom of speech! scratch

A moderator has left a note:

This comment was not needed.

Stop bringing people down with your hate! Your a cruel person ^_^. This is a place for nice comments to be said Very Happy.
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  secksy Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:04 am

Ryan is gay. He likes penis. Especially his daddys

An admin has left a note:

Keep spamming/posting useless comments and i'll ban you. This forum does not need someone that posts useless, unnecessary comments. You have been warned.

secksy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down