LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShvartZ's Intern App

3 posters

Go down

ShvartZ's Intern App Empty ShvartZ's Intern App

Post  ShvartZ Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 am

Name:Ory
Email:oryshkat @ hotmail.com ( without space, dah :3)
In Game Name:ShvartZ
Country/Timezone:GMT +2

*Objectives(Please use complete sentences):My main objectives are to help LostStoryReborn reach the Top 20. I want to help the community, in game and out game in different ways.I would be very happy to host events in the game if i ever get lucky to be a GM, but for now i am just gonna learn as an intern Smile

*Beliefs(i.e-All persons are to be treated equal):The reason i am not gonna answer with 3 sentences to this is because that is just too darn personal, all i can say is that i believe in god.

*Experiences(This doesn't matter. If you don't apply because of this, i will find you and whoop your ass.):No experiences yet. I want to become an intern so i can learn the ways of the GM.I hope to be accepted to be an intern to learn what its like, help and yet have some fun in between ^^

*Strengths:I am very good at English.I am quite good in making peace between a fight.If you count it, i enjoy sports and i go to the gym every Monday,Wednesday and Thursday.

*Personal Backgrounds:I was borne in Israel, 1996 in a small village called Yagel. All of my life including right now, i live there and not really planning on leaving.I enjoy very much the game Tennis,just like Tennis i also enjoy Ping Pong and other fun activities.I dident really had the best childhood, people treated me like some sort of freak because of my eye disease (which i have mentioned in my introduction topic, and dont worry, its not catchy), because i am allergic to dry fruit ( not sure how to say that one in English so i just translate it) (Dry fruit = Dry pineapple, Tmarim, Raisins and stuff like that). And because my brother has light amnesia, so first grade to six grade kinda sucked for me, but in middle school i had a new chance and i got along ^^

*Languages(i.e-French, German):Hebrew,English, and one word in Spanish which is Porque (Why).

*Academic Experiences:I am good at, well you can call it Management, i am good at being at a rank that gets to make a change. (AKA Intern\GM). I was an administrator not in MS servers, but in a lot of CS:S\TF2\Gmod servers, and i was ALWAYS, but ALWAYS Favorited by the players.

*Awards/Accomplishments(Academically):Well, i have many Accomplishments, but if you treat it as Academically, i dont know if you will call the following Accomplishments, but oh well:
I was chosen in votes (that admin create) in every single server i as an Administrator in (Some Administrator, some Super Administrator and sometimes even owner) as DEH BEST Administrator\SA\Owner all the time, because players loved me.

*References:
gtop100

-Complete the following in complete sentences

If you see a hacker/abuser what would you do:I would go into hide, take a screenshot and report instantly, and if i have the power too, i would ban him.

How active are you:i will mostly be able to be online for around 1-3 hours daily, although some days i wont be able to be active much, because i am also very active in sports. (real-life activities)

What would you do if there was a fight between the players?:I would get them to a place for just them and me (probably jail), hear both sides and try to make an arrangement. ( I know this is written in like, every app but well, it is the truth after all Smile )

Why would we choose you:Because i am a responsible, helping person who is satisfied with even the most smallest accomplishments. (AKA i am satisfied with even with the smallest thing that i can get to happen like making peace in a fight, teaching hackers a lesson, things like that).

Final Comments:Well, i really cross my fingers on this one, because i am very exited to become an intern, because i very much wish to learn Smile

Last edited by ShvartZ on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShvartZ
ShvartZ

Back to top Go down

ShvartZ's Intern App Empty :D

Post  Royal Ryan Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 am

Good Luck sir =)
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

ShvartZ's Intern App Empty Re: ShvartZ's Intern App

Post  Frankie109 Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Nice app Bro. =) Thx for actually tring to fill in 3 sentences for each =p
Now just show some dedi to the server =)
Frankie109
Frankie109

http://LostStoryR.Weebly.Com

Back to top Go down

ShvartZ's Intern App Empty Re: ShvartZ's Intern App

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down