LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harro's GM application!

+2
Royal Ryan
BellyButton
6 posters

Go down

Harro's GM application! Empty Harro's GM application!

Post  BellyButton Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:44 pm

IGN/Name: Harro (Allan)

Timezone/Country:
Australia, Perth.

Why did you choose loststory to be a GM?:
I've chose loststory to be a GM because honestly it is a bit lonely but I believe it has the potential of becoming one of the most popular maple story private servers and I think that because so far from what I've seen such as the site, the way the server is set out such as the great npcs and etc is fairly well set out and so maybe improving those aspects to it's best and having more staff could totally put SycabMS to another level.

Do you know all the v.83 GM commands by heart?: I DO NOT know all the GM commands by heart but I do know some but sincerely, I've just recently got back into maple story private servers (Last time I was GM was about 1-2 years ago on SanctuaryMS) but i'm willing to learn and I believe I can learn fairly well.

Have you ever been a GM in another server?: I've been a GM roughly 3 servers I only remember being a GM for a fair amount of time on SanctuaryMS and I honestly can't remember the other server names but I have certainly been a GM at least more than once.

Proof of GM experience: I don't have any, unfortunately. :\

What would you do if you encountered a hacker in game?: Take a screenshot, then I would look at his/her name and I would then put them in jail. Once they are in jail I will ask them the reason on why they are hacking, what do you get from this?, basically warn them and probably make them have 0 rebirths and just have basic items and if they continue to hack then they will be banned from the server.

What would you do if you encountered harassment, flaming, or inappropriate language between players?:
I would put them in jail and ask for an appropriate and reasonable answer on why they are doing this and if it is unreasonable then I will probably ban them for a 3 day period (if that is possible).

In case of a threat to the server, what actions would you take?:
I would seek for help to tackle the threat with a more higher chance of winning but that always depends how big the threat is.

In which ways do you think you would help loststory?:
I would host several events a day or maybe night because I live in Australia.. LOL, I would help the members of loststory on questions they may want answers to and basically look out for hackers.

When did you first start playing loststory?: I've just got into loststory but i promise you that I will be on this server for a long time (:

How mature are you around your friends?: If I was to rate myself from 1-10, an 8 but, that depends which friends but I would never get to the point where I would ruin the image of the admiring professional staff image.

How good are you in the English language? Rate yourself out of 10: I would rate myself atleast an 8-9 out of 10.

Provide 10 examples of v.83 GM Commands you know, with explanations on what they do: !ban <name> (bans that particular person), !warp <character name> (warps me to that character), !warp <character name> <id of map> (warps them to that map), !warphere <character name> (warps the person to where I currently am), !spawn <code> <amount> (spawns a monster and the amount), !cleardrops (clears drops), !notice <message> (sends a message to everyone on the sever). Those are the commands I can only remember but, I promise that I will learn quickly Smile

Can you code/design graphics?: I could probably give it a shot on designing such as banners for the server, etc.

If so, are you willing to join the graphics or the coding team?: I'd prefer to be a regular GM.

Additional Info: My name is Allan (Harro), I hope you've enjoyed reading my GM application, I know that I've just joined this server and im already applying and it may seem like all i want is GM and to be honest, I kinda do but, also I want to help people with the abilities of a GM for a change since about 1 year now as playing a member of private servers, thankyou. alien

BellyButton

Back to top Go down

Harro's GM application! Empty Good Luck :D

Post  Royal Ryan Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Looks like a nice app but is this the app format? Just wondering :p
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Harro's GM application! Empty Re: Harro's GM application!

Post  BellyButton Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Yeah it isn't the app format but If you want any more information just ask me Smile

BellyButton

Back to top Go down

Harro's GM application! Empty ^_^

Post  Royal Ryan Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Well I'm not the owner nor a gm so it's not my decision but according to the requirements , you got to have the format :p. Go look at them =)
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  BellyButton Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:08 pm

I understand but I believe this format I used is still very detailed and reasonable .

BellyButton

Back to top Go down

Post  ShvartZ Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Impressing, yet im not sure you will be accepted for the following reason (the admin said it):
"YOU MUST USE THE DAMN FUCKING APPLICATION FORMAT, or I'll DENY your ass."
:/
ShvartZ
ShvartZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Unbound Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:45 pm

ShvartZ wrote:Impressing, yet im not sure you will be accepted for the following reason (the admin said it):
"YOU MUST USE THE DAMN FUCKING APPLICATION FORMAT, or I'll DENY your ass."
:/
Yeah man watch out... Mark is DENYING peoples ass for this Wink.
Unbound
Unbound

Back to top Go down

Post  Frankie109 Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:14 pm

uve got a nice app here but i suggest that u follow the ***APP FORMAT***
or u have a 75% chance u WILL GET YO AZZ DENIED! =p
Frankie109
Frankie109

http://LostStoryR.Weebly.Com

Back to top Go down

Harro's GM application! Empty FAIL

Post  Royal Ryan Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Harro's GM application! Empty Nice Ryan xD

Post  ScrewDeath Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Well looks like someone's going to get denied~ he's not even active lmao :3
ScrewDeath
ScrewDeath

http://www.onestophumour.com/images/1325466009-72711.gif

Back to top Go down

Post  ShvartZ Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Of course hes not active O_O
hes a staff hunter..
he saw hes not getting accepted soon so he switched to an other server that is recruiting O_O
ShvartZ
ShvartZ

Back to top Go down

Harro's GM application! Empty ^_^

Post  Royal Ryan Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Justice has been served my friends.....Justice has been served...... Very Happy
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  ShvartZ Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Royal Ryan wrote:Justice has been served my friends.....Justice has been served...... Very Happy

Well done Ryan!
Well done... muhahahahaha
ShvartZ
ShvartZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down