LostStoryReborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spacely might be a hacker.

2 posters

Go down

Spacely might be a hacker. Empty Spacely might be a hacker.

Post  Sylvia. Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:55 am

There was a person called Spacely and he and I were the only ones online so I decided to visit him in FM 13 and when I went there I really don't know if it was lag but there was a group of big foots and he just attacked them once and they all died! But also as soon as I came in he logged off (I think he did it purposely) so I couldn't manage to get a screenshot. I didn't see the damage he hit nor the rebirths he had but he was wearing a purple sock so I presume he had around 10 rebirths...
Sylvia.
Sylvia.

Back to top Go down

Spacely might be a hacker. Empty Well...

Post  ScrewDeath Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm guessing he had a lot of rbs? Also, it might just be msis. Can you give me a range of the damage he did? o-o

For the dcing part, you might have had some v1 items equipped or something and he might not have had those files, and dced.
ScrewDeath
ScrewDeath

http://www.onestophumour.com/images/1325466009-72711.gif

Back to top Go down

Spacely might be a hacker. Empty Re: Spacely might be a hacker.

Post  Sylvia. Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 am

No I already posted he was wearing that sock and you need like 10 rebirths to get that sock? If he had heaps of rebirths he probably would've worn the red sock (20 rebirths) and appeared in the top 10 rankings. To kill those big foots in 1 shot you would need like 10 msis ? >_> Also I had met him before I said 'Welcome' to him in the FM and he did not dc I did not change any equips and maybe 1 hour after that I was bored so I did /find spacely and went to fm 13 where he was. I couldn't see any damage but 1 hit with a sword and bam they were gone. He then instantly logged off.
Sylvia.
Sylvia.

Back to top Go down

Spacely might be a hacker. Empty Re: Spacely might be a hacker.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum